VENUS Ventures is Canada’s first cybersecurity accelerator designed to build, from prototype to product to revenue, companies that contribute to a Canadian leadership position in cybersecurity. Working with a unique set of partners from the cybersecurity sector, VENUS Ventures has the ability to validate, mentor, advise and build the necessary customer traction for your venture.
VENUS Ventures has access to seed capital and a wide network of investors, angels, advisors and other experts. Our objective is grow fundable companies and we can assist with all aspects of business development and team building.
We focus on new ventures that use technological innovation to create a Canadian cybersecurity leadership in areas such as the following:
- Cybersecurity systems
- Critical infrastructure monitoring and security
- Secure software development
- Advanced analytics
- Mobile security
The advisors at VENUS Ventures apply careful selection criteria to select companies for incubation in our facility for a 6-month period. We offer:
- Startup office space
- Seed funding with the possibility of receiving additional funding after achieving major milestones
- Six months of intensive mentorship
- Access to customers
- Access to angel investors, strategic partners and venture capital groups